Friday 21 August 2009

A little tour

I fly to Chicago tomorrow for both a visit home and some readings in Illinois and Indiana for The Tethers. On Sunday 23 August, at seven o' clock, I'll read with James Shea (Star in the Eye, Fence Books--warmly recommended) at Myopic Books in Chicago. Between 9 and 12 September I'll read in Indiana, but the events are still being confirmed; I can say for certain that there will be a reading at the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute and hope to read in Bloomington as well. On Tuesday the 15th of September I'll be at Illinois Wesleyan University in the Bloomington adjacent to my hometown; I'm visiting a seminar with the wonderful name of Poetry of Ideas/Ideas of Poetry, taught by Mike Theune, and giving a reading with a subsequent question and answer session. Here's hoping American audiences are as receptive to the book as the English have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment